Directors Paul W.S. Anderson’s The Three Musketeers, Sean Durkin’s Martha Marcy May Marlene and Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman’s Paranormal Activity 3 get the full review treatment.
Topics also discussed…
- John’s theory art house film overflow: The Sundace Effect
- Sergio Leone’s films at the Harvard Film Archive, particularly Once Upon a Time in America (1984) on Nov. 5th
- John Wayne and Kirk Douglas’ The War Wagon (1967)
- Why thrillers and horror films desperately need more humor
- The strange return of Teddy Ruxpin and Lite-Brite!
Click on the video above or the links below and enjoy the show!