Hey all, Episode 111 is ready for your ears.
This one’s all about Wrath of the Titans, Mirror Mirror, and a little bit of The Raid: Redemption, which is now playing over at The Coolidge Corner Theatre.
What’s more, MovieBob (check out is blog at moviebob.blogspot.com) joins us for the conversation, which takes more than a few twists and turns. For some reason, we kick things off talking about The Rock & John Cena’s showdown at Wrestlemania, and then get side-tracked with the following…
- John recalls the unusual experience of interviewing wrestler Terry Funk
- Will Farrell’s Anchorman 2 performance/announcement on Conan, at about 5 mins in.
- The Twins sequel Triplets, at about 6 mins in. To which John says, “What a screaming car wreck, even before it goes before the cameras.” And Bob says, “The only person who’s too good for this movie at this point is Danny DeVito.”
- The proposed Child’s Play reboot and sequel, at about 8 mins in.
- Anthony Hopkin’s Magic, at about 9 mins in.
- Our Man of Steel discussion detour, landing somewhere around 16 mins in.
- The WWF, Warwick Davis-less Leprechaun remake, in the vicinity of 24 mins in.